In this guide, I will show you how to download and install the AOS TV app on your FireStick and Android devices to enjoy unlimited streams. AOS TV is a streaming app that lets you watch over a thousand (1000+) TV Channels on both your Android and FireStick devices for free where ever you are in the world.
Over the years streaming has changed the way people watch their favorite TV shows, Sports, Movies, News, Events and many more. It is a new way to enjoy contents online, with a lot of benefits that your regular TV won’t give you such as the ability to pause and rewind contents without missing a thing.
AOS TV is designed to work on all Android devices such as Android Smartphones, Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, NVIDIA shield and many more. It streams high-quality contents without lagging. As a popular TV app, it gives you a lot of TV channels to stream from worldwide locations and it also features conjoined Portuguese TV channels.
This is the best Internet Protocol Television app (IPTV), the developers made sure they built this app to work exceptionally great, with many genres including Religion which is not common in other streaming apps. It supports many TV channels from a lot of countries that you can stream for free such as USA, Portugal, UK, India, Canada, Pakistan, France, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Bangladesh, and many more.
Below are some of the feature of AOS TV with which you can stream your favorite Television Channels Live and in High-Definition on both your Android Mobile devices or all devices that support Android Operating System.
- Over 1000 Live TV Channels Streaming
- Supports TV Channels from different countries of the world USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, France, Italy, Canada, Portugal and so on.
- Supports a lot of genres, like Sports, Movies, Entertainments, TV Shows, Music, Religion, News, Cartoon, Science & Animals, etc.
- It has Popular Trending Topics like Tennis, Cricket, IPL, etc.
- AOS TV is highly compatible with Android supported device like Android Smartphones, Amazon Firestick, Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Fire TV, and more.
AOS TV APK Download
|Category||Live TV Channels|
|Require Android Version||Android 5.0 & Higher|
|Download Link||AOS TV APK|
How to Install AOS TV on Android
The following guidelines I am going to show you is how to install AOS TV app on your Android Smartphones to stream free and enjoy your favorite TV shows, movies and more. Before you will be able to install this app on your Android device, you will first of all have to allow your smartphone to install apps from unknown sources.
- Go to Settings on your Android mobile device, select Security and Enable Unknown Source.
- Download the Latest AOS TV APK file from the above-given link.
- Once after the download finish, go to the download manager or file manager on your phone. Click on the AOS TV apk file.
- Your device will scan the apk for viruses.
- After the scan is completed, click on Continue installing
- On the next page, click on Install
- It will take just a few seconds to install so wait
- Once the installation is completed, Click on Open to launch the app right now or Done if you want to check it later. Heya, AOS TV app is now fully installed on your Android device and you are ready to go for Live stream.
NOTE: (it is advised you click done and delete the apk in the file or download manager to free space)
How to Install AOS TV on Firestick TV
You can install the AOS TV app on any FireStick, Android Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, and Fire TV devices. It is pretty much easy using the following steps I am about to show you. Just like your Android Mobile device, you have to enable app installation from unknown sources on your FireStick.
- From the Home Screen, click on Settings at the top left side of the TV screen
- Look for My Fire TV option in the settings menu and click on it.
- Click on Developer options
- Then click on “Apps from Unknown sources”
- On the next menu, click “Turn On” to enable apps from unknown sources
- Go back to your Home Screen and click on the search box which is located on the left of the top menu bar.
- After clicking on the search box, an on-screen keyboard will appear. Search for the “Downloader app”
- Click on the Downloader app from appeared search results.
- Launch the downloader app by clicking “Open”
- A prompt will come up asking you to allow downloader to access your device. Click on Allow.
- If there is any new update for the downloader app, it will prompt you, so click OK.
- On the Downloader home screen, You will see URL box. Click on it and type this exact link: aostvapk.com/AOS_TV.apk
- Your download will start immediately, taking just a few minutes. Wait until the download completes.
- After downloading, click on the Install option by the lower right side of the screen
- Wait for the installtion to finish. Once it is, click on Done
- Then click on Delete to remove AOS TV APK file from your Firestick Device to free up some space.
- Click on Delete again to confirm your action
- To see your newly installed AOS TV app, go back to your Home Screen and select Your Apps & Channels. Click on See All, scroll down to AOS TV and move it up to the top for easy access.
Streaming and both Android Mobile and FireStick device is the new trend nowadays and it is the best way to watch your favorite TV Channels without any interruptions. And the AOS TV app offers the best quality streams in High-Definition. Just like I told you earlier on, installing the AOS TV app on both your Android Smartphones and FireStick Device is very easy. So I recommend this app for you to try it out today.
You will enjoy over 1000+ streams of all your favorite Movies, Sports, Cartoons, Science & Animal TV Shows and many more. So just follow the steps I have provided for you and watch TV Channels from many countries like USA, Canada, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Italy, India, France, Pakistan, UK and more at the click of your fingers.